Saturday, December 5, 2009

So Spicy!

My mother-in-law got me involved in a bulk spice order from San Francisco Spice Co. that a friend of hers organizes every two years. 2007 was my first year participating, and I got a few items. They were high quality and priced well. This year, having a better idea of the deal I would be getting, I ordered a lot more. I planned my order with the idea that these spices will enhance my food storage and I needed a two-year supply on the quantities. Check out what I got:

That's 13 lbs. of spices: basil, lemon pepper, paprika, nutmeg, vegetable bouillon...and more! My total was $70, which for 13 POUNDS of spices is, I believe, excellent!

If you want to get in on the deal, let me know and I'll help you get on the email list for 2011. Besides basic spices, you can order blends, potpourri mixes, essential oils, cooking oils, etc.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I lived closer so I could participate.