Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been tagged!

Fortunately, Charlotte gave me a choice of which tag to accept, and this one seemed simpler. I'm not passing on the tag, but feel free to comment on any of the thoughts below, or tag yourself and answer the whole list on your own blog. I like learning things about family and friends that wouldn't normally come up in conversation. Here's a little about me:

Someday: I will learn to play violin.


I usually: can’t sleep past 6:30 a.m., even when my sleep-in alarm time is set to 7:15. (It’s a curse.)


I wonder: where the regulator for my pressure cooker went. (I bought another identical pressure cooker just to have the regulator.) I’ll bet Green5 knows where it is.


I regret: not visiting or keeping in better touch with my grandparents.

I love: Dark Chocolate Cookie Crunch ice cream.

I care: about getting only positive feedback on ebay. (Is that my way of getting a pat on the back?)


I always: bite the inside of my cheeks when I’m nervous or worried.

I worry: I am too hard on my kids.

I am not: too old to skip as a mode of transportation.


I remember: number digits. Phone numbers, car wash codes, addresses…you name it. (Fortunately I can empty them from my memory when I no longer need them.)

I believe: in ghosts.


I dance: freely in front of children; hardly at all in front of adults.


I sing: in my head almost all day and when I’m awake at night. (Is this normal?)


I don’t always: practice what I preach.


I argue: for school vouchers and cutting pork spending.


I write: in my scripture journal five days a week. In my personal journal once a year (usually when I’m upset).

I win: about half the time when Kent and I play card games at night. (Two-player Settlers of Catan is a favorite.)


I lose: and gain three or four pounds on a continual basis. Don’t know why; my weight is just always fluctuating around those pounds.


I wish: I knew what the stock market would do next so I could plan and invest accordingly.

I listen: to people cry a lot. Mostly because I’m daily surrounded by people under age five.

I don't understand: how the new particle accelerator really works, but it seems cool!

I can be found: snuggled in the covers with my electric mattress pad on high when nights are cold.

I am scared: of imaginary burglars when Kent is out of town.

I need: someone to cook for me once in a while.


I forget: my…no, um…I think I forget…hmm…I don’t remember.


I am happy: in my marriage, in my home, to be LDS, and with life in general.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I tagged you because you mentioned being tagged a few posts back. (I tired to find embarrassing photos of you to post, too, but all I found were embarrassing ones of my kids).

Peter has music going all the time in his head. The 1st time he told me I thought he was crazy, but I later learned that is pretty common.

I fluctuate those pounds, too. Feels good when I lost them, not so great when they find me a week later. At least I know I only have to wait a week before they're lost again!

Heather said...

You're right...I've known you for years but it was fun to get to know you better. Thanks for sharing!!!